How to get your child out of Foster Care

July 25, 2019

Has your child been taken by Foster Care?  If you feel like you can not complete the plan that they have for you to get your child back but you do not want your child to be left in foster care or placed for adoption with the Department of Social services/Child Protective Services, where you have no say over who gets your child. No matter what age, baby on up. Give us a call and we will work with a private attorney in your state to see if we can get them to release your child to private adoption. You will get to pick the Adoptive Parents and have pictures and regular updates. Your child won't be lost in the system.  803 429-4444